Monday, April 6, 2009

Date: Brewday, 18th, Greyeven

It seems Varsoon's legacy continues within Antonica despite the necromancer's death...if he truly died.

A group of us squires took a few of the younger priests with us, and ventured out to the Isle of the Forbidden to lay to rest as many of the cursed fighters as we could.

Tedious, the task was cut short by a large ressurgence of the undead, and there were too few of us to continue our efforts. A rather eerie corpse, claiming to be someone named Renux, seemed to be leading this new onslaught of risen dead - whoever it was, this Renux is a rather powerful undead enchanter now.

Afterwards, I had another basically pointless review with Dagorel - I call them worthless as no matter how good my reviews may read, they've yet to do me any good.

Sword and Board on Foot - Extremely Capable
Heavy Sword on Foot - Very Capable
Offense on Foot - Extremely Capable
Defense on Foot - Moderately Capable
Weapon Knowledge - Very Capable
Armour Knowledge - Very Capable
Tack and Care Knowledge - Extremely Capable
Academics - Moderately Capable - writing skills need work


Same as the last damn one.

I wish Dagorel were a younger dwarf - he claims if these were his glory days he'd still be in good enough condition to teach me the more advanced techniques that the knights use.

For now, I must watch and learn, and pray that I can be a squire in more than just name, markings and grades.

No comments:

Post a Comment